Sunday, November 20, 2016

3 Thanksgiving Outfits Simple And Chic

Happy Thanksgiving all!!
I put together 3 cute and simple outfits for celebrating the holiday with your loved ones in style.
This is a low-key sexy outfit its perfect for a party type of holiday get together if there's someone there your hoping to see this will definitely make him notice you. I paired my all time favorite body-con midi dress with a cute crop sweater.
Dress: Amazon

This cute cropped sweater has a criss cross detail in the back which is so playful and gives it a different look than the average sweater
Sweater: SheIn

The only accessories i paired with all 3 of my outfits were these bangles. I wanted to keep the accessories minimal and let the outfits shine
Bangles: Roses

I feel western vibes with this outfit. The suede fringe jacket makes this simple legging and tee look so stylishly chic along with the hat it looks like you tried but you really didn't
Jacket: SheIN
Hat: Walmart
Boots:Target
Legging: Forever21
Tee: FashionMetro

This last outfit is for my neutral color beauties. I loved the belted blazer and booties it looks chic but casual. If leggings aren't your thing pair black jeans instead but with the holidays and all the eating id rather be in something that expands if you know what i mean.
Leggings: Ross
Blazer: Ross
Tee: Walmart
Booties: Burkes Outlet
Belt: Thrift Store



No comments:

Post a Comment