Wednesday, November 16, 2016

L.A. Colors Palette Review Series+Glam Palette Pink Primadonna Makeup Look

L.A. Colors haul
I picked these palettes up at my local dollar general store and they looked so pretty and were so affordable i decided to do a beauty series in which i will do a review and makeup look on each of these beauties. 

The first palette for review is this beautiful one called the glam palette. It has 18 shades 7 matte and the other 11 are shimmer. I paid only $1.50 for this palette and unfortunately was a fail. The colors are so stunningly beautiful but the pigment in many where not there whatsoever and most were chalky, however the shimmers that are pigmented in the palette were gorgeous. If your a beginner trying to build a collection and  are okay with that then i would say get it for a $1.50 because why not ? right

On my lips i just have wet n wild - do i make you blush which is my favorite go to pink liquid lipstick right now

My earrings-ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment