Wednesday, October 19, 2016

3 fall boots every girl should have

This boot has been all the rage for the last few years and is still going strong. Its perfect for chilly and rainy fall days. I paired it with a comfy over sized sweater and plain black leggings. I added a belt so my waist didn't get lost in the sweater.

Sweater: Roses
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Gifted


These have also been hyped about every year "the thigh high boots" Unfortunately for us plus size women its hard to find an affordable pair that goes up our thigh. These are perfect for that issue they are so comfortable and in case you're wondering there's a zipper on the side so you don't need to lace them up every time. I got a chunky heel pair which is awesome for the everyday women who wants to look glam without looking overdressed. I paired these showstopping boots with gray jeggings and a lace top
Boots: Ebay 
The top: Ross
Jeggings: Ross

These boots are my 'go to' comfortable boots. They are super comfortable and with the cutout detail they give any outfit an edgy vibe. I paired them up with my favorite summer midi dress and a cropped jacket.

Jacket: Walmart
Dress: Walmart

Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment